Hey guys, i'm posting more frequent now humm ? :3
Anyway, this is the last post before my school exam. I should spend more time on studying. :)
Everyone thought i'm so lazy to study so i didn't get good result, or something like that. I know what's in their mind but i just pretend like i don't know everything. I'm tired of everything. Just don't want to care about what the others said. They don't know I try to study hard too, just because i didn't study in front of them. Well, that's okay for me. I DONT NEED compliments from anyone. I don't need everyone to say "you are such a good girl", " you are so clever", "you are so hardworking" or any other rubbish like that. For me, all those words are so FAKE. When somebody says "I know you can do it if you pay more effort", it's actually telling you that you do not work hard, isn't it? Lol, i got the actual meaning right, huh?
Never mind, it's okay for me, as what i said before. At least there's something for me to look back when i grow up. There's lots of sweet memories in my life. I just want to live my own life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment