I'm back, again. :)
Well, I am so excited to tell you guys about Macbarbie. She is so awesome!! Every time I watch her video, I am getting like...WOW!! It's all her fault, TJW, she asked me to watch one of her video at first and now i'm so addicted. It's ALL YOUR FAULT!! ╭(╯^╰)╮
I watched another video of Macbarbie few days ago (not actually a few days, maybe like... humm... 2 days? xD), it's about her "room tour". She showed her room and even the make-up room. A_____A She has everything in her room, lots and lots of clothes and many other things. Especially for her make-up room, she has LOTS of nail polish, cosmetic, accessories.... while I was watching the video, I felt like OMG, OMG and OMG !! I wonder how much money she had spent. /___\
Okay, back to myself :D
I have nothing to say about myself but i just want to type something, about ME. Failed. -.- So i just share anything else. Weird? xD
I choose a long-sleeve shirt for myself. A monkey there, so cute :3 This is my first long-sleeve shirt I think /_____\

No comments:
Post a Comment