Well, first thing, I cant wear my blue pinafore anymore, which i used to call it as an apron, humm, maybe when i was standard 6? But right now, i'm not willing to change it!! I have to wear a skirt like private school, just different colour, mine is dark dark dark dark red in colour, but i prefer the dark blue one :((
Alright, notice something, i havent tell you guys why i have to change my pinafore to skirt. Just because of the librarian! I have took a picture wearing the skirt -.- well, it's not so sucks actually, but lazy to upload now, next time :3
Skip.
Jasmine having a concert tomorrow. Piano concert. I wish i could go but it seems like so weird if nobody is going with me. Jing wen cant go. Jasmine guess it right. :((
Anyway, good luck and do your best. ( annoying? i knew i type the same thing in our blog. I mean the comment xD ) Didnt see jing wen in a long time. Wish i could meet her. Well jerk, i miss you :3
Skip.
I want to change my blog. All those background, templates, gadgets, and everything. Don't really like this blog. But people are having a bad habit call LAZY. xp Nevermind, wait for it, you guys will be surprise when you see a new design of my blog :p ( really ??!! I dont think so xDD )
To the end.
I have nothing to write, just stop here :3
![]() |
| Smile Always :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment